Please e mail us with engine model number and Horsepower so that we can specify a suitable system
A Series 75000/76000 Multifunction Fuel Monitoring System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in a single 86mm diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. Perfect for determining the most efficient engine speed and the exact amount of fuel in your tanks. Models are available for virtually all diesel engines from 25 hp to 6000 hp.
Diesel Model Features
• Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 4000 hp. Twin diesels require two separate FloScan systems.
• Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of LPH & liters used for superior accuracy.
• Simultaneous independent display of engine hour time, RPM, LPH, and liters consumed.
• RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
• LPH and totalizer readings displayed in whole liter increments. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 liters.
• Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
• Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-433-00) for this feature.
• Meter fits 86mm panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
• Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face)
• Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 1 - 180 LPH. Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
•Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 110 - 1550 LPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.