Crafted in Auckland, New Zealand, by Cule (a division of Tenob Wholesale Marine).
Curvature (camber) along non-hinge sides: 15mm
- For installation on curved cabin fronts.
- Contemporary low profile design.
- Premium materials are used throughout. 5 year limited warranty.
- Plexiglass® smoke grey tinted 10mm thick acrylic with a 10 year guarantee.
- CE approved Category A, area 2
- Water tightness meets offshore demands, proven in the Southern Ocean.
- Fully welded top and bottom frames. No small gaps to attract corrosion.
- Exclusive "wedge" acrylic sealing system for superior strength and water tightness.
- Silver anodised marine grade aluminium frame.
- Anodised metal hinges. Nylon bushed 316 grade stainless steel pivot pins.
- Top quality USA made EPDM seal.
- Can be opened from inside and outside.
- Lockable. Thumb locks on inside handles.
- 105 degrees opening.
- Telescopic twist lock support stays (arms).
- 2 positions: fully closed or slightly open for ventilation.
Cutout size: 507 x 507mm. Four corners: 51mm (2") radii
Overall size: 579 x 579mm. Height 20mm. Base frame internal lip height 25mm.
Also refer to our website dedicated to Cule hatches www.culehatches.co.nz for further details.
Please note: we also make hatches to custom sizes, finishes and specifications. Please enquire for details. A custom order form is on our website www.culehatches.co.nz