We respect the privacy of your personal information and will take all reasonable steps to keep it strictly confidential.
Your personal information will not be sold or traded.
What information is collected
We only collect and process personal information that we consider necessary for the effective functioning or activities of our business. Types of personal information collected are:
- Your name and contact details, including physical and postal address, email addresses, phone numbers, and mobile numbers.
- We may collect other types of information you provide us when making enquiries or providing feedback
- We may collect information which you allow to be shared with us that is part of your public profile on a third-party social network, or information you create and share with us by posting it to one of our social networks.
- We may collect information relating to the way you use or navigate our website so that we can improve your experience and our communications with you online.
- We may use the information to promote and market our products and services
Why is this personal information required?
- To enable us to correspond with you and do business together and for reasons related to our business operations
- To respond to your enquiries, comments, concerns or requests for information
- To process sales orders and administer accounts, warranty records and product service records
- To provide you and our Authorised Dealers with the necessary support.
- To carry out our legal compliance obligations, such as to conduct a product safety recall where necessary or inform you of a customer notification or field service action affecting your purchases.
Links to other websites
Security and Storage
We will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, corruption, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, including through physical, electronic and procedural safeguards. However, to the extent permitted by law, we will not be responsible for and exclude all liability arising in relation to any misuse, interference, corruption, loss or unauthorised access, modification or disclosure of your personal information. If we become aware of any breach involving your personal information, we will comply with the requirements of the Act relating to the reporting of privacy breaches.
You will be directed to a secure Windcave site for payment that is independent of the business.
Windcave is committed to protecting your privacy whenever you buy goods or services from a merchant that uses Windcave payment solutions (“Merchant”). Merchants will generally use Windcave’s payment solutions when customer uses a credit or debit payment card over the internet, telephone, fax, unattended or integrated electronic funds transfer at the point of sale (“EFTPOS”) system (collectively “Transactions”).
Windcave recognizes its responsibility to keep all personal information confidential at all times. Any information that Windcave acquires in connection with such Transactions is kept confidential, whether the information is acquired directly from a cardholder or Merchant. Windcave protects personal information – at a minimum – to the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”). To learn more about PCI-DSS, please see our PCI-DSS section below, or visit the PCI Security Standards Council’s website, at: https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/.