Please e mail us with engine model number and Horsepower so that we can specify a suitable system
A Series 85000/86000 Fuel Flow Interface System combines a digital LCD Engine Hour Meter, Tachometer, Fuel Flowmeter, and Fuel Totalizer in a single 3-3/8" diameter instrument which fits the panel space of a standard tachometer. This meter also provides a fuel flow rate output signal for GPS systems, data acquisition systems, and for FloScan Series 97000/98000 GPS Interface systems in twin diesel engine boats.
Diesel Model Features
• Fits most diesel engines rated from 25 hp to 4000 hp. Twin diesels require two separate FloScan systems.
• Microprocessor based electronics with 2-stage adjustable calibration of LPH & liters used for superior accuracy.
• Simultaneous independent display of engine hour time, RPM, LPH, and liters consumed.
• RPM readout accurate to 1 RPM. Easily connects to existing magnetic, a/c signal generator, or engine alternator RPM pick-ups.
• LPH and totalizer readings displayed in whole liter increments. Totalizer capacity up to 99,999 liters.
• Dual color (amber/green) backlighting of LCD provides for easy night viewing.
• Requires 1 Momentary ON / Constant OFF toggle button switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-433-00) for this feature.
• Meter fits 86mm panel opening (standard tach size). Can replace existing tachs in panel.
• Models available in black or white (bezel/dial face)
• Uses Model 201/231 Series K Diesel Standard Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 1 - 180 LPH. Standard Flow Sensors incorporate 1/4" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
•Uses Model 233/236 Series K Diesel High Flow Sensors which are designed for feed and return flows in the range of 110 - 1550 LPH. High Flow Sensors incorporate 1" NPT female inlet and outlet ports with 1 PSI or less pressure drop at rated flows.
Pulse Output Features
The standard fuel flow output signal is an open collector transistor (square wave) type where 1000 pulses equal 1 liter consumed. A frequency counter is required for interfacing to a data acquisition system or vessel monitoring software program. The pulse output instrument produces a square wave DC signal with an approximate 50/50 duty cycle.
0-5 volt analog output models are available on a special order basis. Customer can specify the fuel flow value (GPH) that equals 5 volts.
Requires 1 SPST push button panel switch for resetting fuel totalizer reading. See Accessories page for recommended toggle switch (4001-433-00) for this feature.