TC Single Lever Throttle Control Pretech
TC Control is a heavy-duty lever control with positive brake and shut off position for heavy throttles (governors)
The throttle lever(red knob) can activate the brake by turning in a clockwise direction. The clutch lever (black knob) has a detent so that the operator can feel the position of neutral, forward and reverse.
- Single designated function control
- For throttle, clutch and hydraulic application
- Available as throttle or clutch only, or clutch and throttle, or twin throttle or twin clutch.
- The throttle brake is simply applied by twisting the lever once the desired setting has been established.
- Can be used for dual station where both stations move together. Care must be taken to avoid operating one station if the other one is firmly dampened down.
- Chrome plated handle shafts and housing
- Suits outboards, inboards and sterndrives
- Suits Hydraulic gearboxes
- Uses 10-32 (3/16 UNF) , 3 inch stroke (75mm)
- Uses 1/4-28 UNF-2A, 3 inch stroke (75mm)
- Uses 3300 MaxFlex, 3300S MaxFlex Pinnacle (supplied)
- Can also use 4300C MaxFlex Series cables with suitable fittings (Not supplied)